The Ekolabos Laboratory offers beer testing in terms of physicochemistry and microbiology.
We offer beer testing in the field of:
– setting an expiry date
– color determination (EBC)
– determination of turbidity
– determination of bitterness (IBU)
– carbon dioxide content
– apparent and real extract content
– determination of coliform bacteria
– determination of lactic acid bacteria
– storage researche
Beer storage research
Beer storage tests are performed in order to confirm the expiry date of the beer specified by the Manufacturer. This study includes microbiological and physicochemical parameters that are indicators of beer spoilage. In addition to determining the content of bacteria, the storage test checks the level of turbidity and the change in pH. The test also includes an organoleptic evaluation of color, smell, taste and clarity.
For the beer testing offer, please contact our Customer Service Office at 71 738 20 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org