We carry out food and feed tests for the purposes of quality control and the Sanepid. Our offer includes bacteriological, physicochemical and storage tests. Food analyzes are carried out in accordance with the Commission Regulation (EC) No. 1441/2007 of December 5, 2007 amending Regulation (EC) No. 2073/2005 on microbiological criteria for foodstuffs.
We also perform surface swabs in the areas of food production, machinery and hands.
All tests are performed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Commission EC 2073/2005 and in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Health.
Microbiological testing of food and feed
– determination of Listeria monocytogenes
– determination of Escherichia coli
– determination of the total number of microorganisms
– determination of Enterobacteriaceae
– determination of Staphylococcus aureus
– enumeration of yeasts and molds
– Salmonella determination
Food physicochemical tests:
– nutritional value test
– salt content test
– fat content test
– carbohydrate and sugar content testing
For the food research offer, please contact the Customer Service Office at the number
+48 71 738 20 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org